The three-day event will incorporate meetings, business and networking possibilities and act as a unique opportunity for crucial policy discussions, trade and professional exchanges.
Attendees can look forward to learning more about topics including:
- Sustainable Use Regulation, effects on crop protection and seed treatment;
- Sustainable agriculture and production;
- Seed Marketing Legislation changes;
- Plant Breeding Innovation and NGTs;
- Food security, sustainability and the Green Deal;
- Intellectual property and the community plant variety rights;
- EU Protein Plan and developments;
- Post-Brexit seed production and trade in the UK;
- Digital sequence information and the related challenges;
- Lessons learnt from some EU-funded projects that Euroseeds is involved in.
A list of exhibitors can be found on the congress website, accompanied by a floor plan of the Trade and Exhibition area. The venue and accommodation pages are also available to view for more information on the location of the congress and hotel bookings.
The social program of the congress is available for participates that are passionate about history and entertainment.