With main theme ”Green Deal revisited: giant leap or giant flop? How Europe could still turn big ambitions into real progress”, another edition of the largest European seed sector event returns for a new edition!
This year, the Euroseeds Congress will take place in the sunny St. Julian’s, Malta, in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, from 15 to 18 October.
Seed World Europe will be in attendance — stop by our booth and say hello to our Editorial Director Marcel Bruins or Seed World Group President Shawn Brook.
Among the overarching topics of #Euroseeds2023 Congress you can expect:
- Seed Marketing Legislation, status and updates;
- Plant breeding innovation, New Genomic Techniques Legislation, status and updates;
- Sustainable production, EU and world market trends;
- Food security, trade and the EU Green Deal;
- Sustainable Use Regulation, impacts on crop protection and seed treatment;
- Intellectual property and the community plant variety rights;
- EU Protein Plan and related developments;
- Research policy developments through EU-funded projects;
- Innovation access through the ‘Agricultural Crop Licensing Platform’.
For those interested, a list of exhibitors is available in the congress website along with a dedicate page to floor plans to let you easier find your way around the different rooms and the trade and exhibition area.
Participants who are passionate about culture, history and entertainment, should definitely have a look at the activities of the social programme!
To have a taste of what you will experience in Malta, take a look to the video.